Saturday, March 22, 2014

Reports on Denver Veterans, The ACTS Resource Center, & the upcoming GopherCon 2014

As a Veteran, I have been tasked with providing Tech and website support, Media, Promotional Art, Photography and Videography for the A.C.T.S. Resource Center and Veteran's Reintegration Program. ACTS Exterior Lowlight stills 3.12.14 (7) Compressed10141  I am looking forward to contributing to the center and using my skills and experience to ensure a quality, modernACTS  US flag (16) Compressed10141 and straight to the point online presence.  I’ll also be doing my next report on the Center.  There is a lot that is benefiting the community being done there.

As a result though, I have had little time to research and or create any reports or content for this blog.  I will have three interesting hard stories in the next month. 

I have been tasked to cover the GopherCon 2014 event.  The event is a conference of sort for and by coders that use the go programming language (www.golang.org).  One can go to http://blog.golang.org/4years.  The page will show a bit of it’s history, some of the places using it, and it’s growth.  Look for more soon.