Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Colorado Confidential Officially Starts on March 1, 2014

Top for suspicious call post I will be starting this blog officially on the 1st of March, 2014.  One can look at my previousColorado Confidential Biz Business Card s work at Wisconsin Confidential
My business card for this page is to the right.  The phone number has been intentionally left off it as I prefer email for correspondence.
I am looking for story ideas as I will on the ground on February 20th.  So let me know and please leave a comment.
Remember .. PLEASE!, Donate here.,,, It takes a lot of time and effort as well as wear and tear on expensive video and computer equipment to deliver youindependent news and video. The time I can offer, but the costs of providing corporate influence free isn’t free, or easy … free news takes money, to pay for the gear, bandwidth, and gas we use to do these reports. I try to provide more rich and higher quality content than the big money, corporate media. If you value this, please contribute to US Confidential and Wisconsin Confidential by making a donation . Please, Donate here.