Thursday, February 6, 2014

Introducing Colorado Confidential

Denver in town top I will be hitting the ground running by February 20th.  I will be looking for work and interesting stories and events as of February 23rd.  I am excited to be in a Lawrence University clips  Appleton (11)place that will have excellent and beautiful places and things to photograph and feature in my video. 

For my Denver Based Videography and photography business I am running an ad on craigslist, Have Camera, Will Travel ( Videographer / Photographer ) (Denver), and have had some responses already.  I will be located in the downtown area initially, but hope to cover some of the outer and more rural areas and the awesome scenery that it offers as soon as I can. 

With wind chill temperatures this morning when I shot the video, the wires on my lavalier microphone were stiff to the point of cracking.  Temperatures in Wisconsin this season have been 15 to 30 degrees below normal, on average.  As this is probably the new normal, the weather has become a problem with my production methods.

As I am aware of many of the cutting edge legislations policies and laws of recent in the State of Colorado, I will be seeking out stories that will focus on the things that make Colorado a one of kind State.  Let me introduce myself in the video below. 

PLEASE!, Donate here.,,, It takes a lot of time and effort as well as wear and tear on expensive video and computer equipment to deliver you independent news and video. The time I can offer, but the costs of providing corporate influence free isn’t free, or easy … free news takes money, to pay for the gear, bandwidth, and gas we use to do these reports. I try to provide more rich and higher quality content than the big money, corporate media. If you value this, please contribute to US Confidential and Wisconsin Confidential by making a donation . Please, Donate here.